- J09811 000001001 J09811000001001
Pintech Critter Trigger
- Write a Review
Critter Triggers from Pintech mount to any standard cymbal arm/stand (not included) via the permanently attached cymbal spring. Mount them on your cy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fun drum trigger ready to mount, plug and play with any module.
Critter Triggers from Pintech mount to any standard cymbal arm/stand (not included) via the permanently attached cymbal spring. Mount them on your cymbal arm and play them like any other trigger. They just look way cooler and are bound to get comments from all your friends and fans.
These new triggers are a fun way to experience electronic percussion, whether for a serious drummer who wishes to display his fun side or a child experiencing electronic percussion for the first time!
- Compatible with any module on the market
- Offers permanently mounted cymbal spring
- Available in a duck, monkey or motorcycle
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.