- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pintech PC Series Dual Zone Cymbal
14 in. Black
- Write a Review
- #J15360 000003001 J15360000003001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PC series of electronic cymbals from Pintech were engineered for quietness, excellent tracking and superior dynamics. The included Aquarian cymba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cymbal series from Pintech with more natural feel and sensitivity.
The PC series of electronic cymbals from Pintech were engineered for quietness, excellent tracking and superior dynamics. The included Aquarian cymbal spring keeps the cymbal in place while providing natural spring-back action.
Made from the same material as bullet proof glass and riot shields, these cymbals are extremely robust. These cymbals are a translucent "smoke" color that allows a little bit of light to shine through them. This gives the cymbal a warm and rich look, while providing you years of excellent response.
Reinforced triggers are encased in a specially engineered trigger-box to give you the best triggering experience possible. Easy to remove and replace, these cymbals are also easy to repair.
This dual-zone 14" crash is chokeable and includes all wraps and cables.
Mounts to standard cymbal hardware
Made in the USA
Quiet playing surface with natural feel
Limited lifetime warranty
Aquarian cymbal springs
Call or click to order today!
Includes cable, cable wrap and Aquarian cymbal spring
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.