- #J13336 000004000 J13336000004000
Pintech Single Zone Acoustic to Electronic Drum Conversion Kit
- Write a Review
The Pintech A2E bass drum kit is the all-in-one solution for converting your bass drum into an electronic kick. Pintech's system is 100% reversible, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual zone trigger for larger toms.
The Pintech A2E bass drum kit is the all-in-one solution for converting your bass drum into an electronic kick. Pintech's system is 100% reversible, offers real positional sensing and allows you to use mesh or acoustic heads. Pintech's exclusive design features a carbon steel metal bridge system that is adjustable for any size drum. This is the single zone version of the Pintech A2E system. Select size (16" or 18") from the dropdown menu.
The A2E system is easy to install, and doesn't require any special tools. Featuring Pintewch's specially engineered three-piece dual density foam, you are guaranteed to have the best playing experience imaginable. Just adjust sensitivity through your drum module. Pintech triggers are so sensitive that it will even pick up and crisply articulate even your best brush technique.
- 100% Velocity sensitive trigger design
- 100% Reversible
- No drilling
- Works with acoustic or mesh heads
- Works with standard acoustic drums with an even lugs count
- All metal design
- Backed by Pintech's limited lifetime guarantee
- Made in the USA
Order today and experience increased sound options.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.