- #J11399 000001003 J11399000001003
Pintech Single Zone ConcertCast Mesh Pad
8 in. Silver Vein
- Write a Review
Pintech's ConcertCast drum pad features the "Reaction Series" mesh heads, heavy duty triggers, an all titanium and aluminum boron alloy shell, a real...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Among the best-playing, most dynamic mesh trigger pads on the market.
Pintech's ConcertCast drum pad features the "Reaction Series" mesh heads, heavy duty triggers, an all titanium and aluminum boron alloy shell, a real acoustic chrome drum hoop and heavy duty accessories. The playing feel of these heads is astounding, with an authentic acoustic head bounce that is adjustable via the lugs. The heads are so sensitive as to even be able to crisply articulate even detailed brush technique.
Selct size and color from the dropdown menu.
- Universal - works with almost every brand on the market
- All metal titanium and aluminum boron alloy shell
- Reaction series mesh head
- EZ-connect trigger tecnology
- EZ-tune trigger sensitivity adjustment technology
- Powder coated for extra durability
- Lifetime warranty
- American made
Single Zone ConcertCast Mesh Pad
- Pad Sizes: 8³, 10³ and 12³
- Colors: Black and Silvervein
- Triggers available: Head and/or rim (Single of dual zone)
- Drum Head Material: Mesh (Reaction Series)
- Weight: 5 Pounds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.