- #J08408 000001012 J08408000001012
Pintech VisuLite Professional Hi-Hat Cymbals with Included Controller
13 in. Fluorescent Red
- Write a Review
Pintech's Visulite Series cymbals offer full surface triggering, quiet foam strike zone and a choice of a dozen color choices. Hand-formed and sculpt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A kit of colorful electronic hi-hats offering full-size, authentic response and extras.
Pintech's Visulite Series cymbals offer full surface triggering, quiet foam strike zone and a choice of a dozen color choices. Hand-formed and sculpted by professionals, each cymbal is unique and made specifically with players in mind. Combined with superior triggering technology, these cymbals are sure to take anything you can throw at it.
The Pintech VL-1300 hi-hat is a top-of-the-line model designed to work with most popular module. Featuring real feedback, the included Hi-Hat Controller offers 100% variable operation from open to close and everything in-between, these cymbals will fit any standard hi-hat stand on the market. No need for any extra boxes or devices. Simply attach the hi-hat to your hi-hat stand, and plug them in!
Formed out of 1/4³ acrylic, the Visulite Series of cymbals have a heavier weight than standard electronic cymbals, which provides you with a more natural feel and response. Backed by Pintech's exclusive lifetime warranty, and 100% American-made!
This set includes two hand-formed acrylic cymbals, a hi-hat controller and one stereo and mono cable each.
Offers 100% variable operation with open-to-close, "chick" and more
Authentic heavier weight and 13" sizing
Hand-formed 1/4" acrylic
Made in the U.S.A.
Limited lifetime warranty
Hi-hat controller, stereo and mono cables included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.