- #H86694 000001000 H86694000001000
Pork Pie Maple/Rosewood 4-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
The drum artisans at Pork Pie have always had a passion for rare woods and a precise attention to detail. Constructed with Pork Pie's progressive-ply...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A revolutionary shell pack fusing the rich warmth of a maple shells with a colorful rosewood veneer.
The drum artisans at Pork Pie have always had a passion for rare woods and a precise attention to detail. Constructed with Pork Pie's progressive-ply design, this shell pack features a maple shell interior and an exterior of rosewood. It's an exquisite design which is only rivaled by the craftsmenship within.
Offering bearing edges that are hand-sanded and precision cut, the tonal quality of the shell give you the attack of the hard rosewood with the warmth of maple. The hardware includes compact lugs, exclusive to Pork Pie, and 2.3mm heavy-duty hoops that can take the best you can dish out. The drums come outfitted with a Pork Rings mounting system and Remo USA heads so you're able to enjoy the fine tones produced by these drums straight out of the box.
This shell pack is a standard configuration of a 22 x 18" kick drum, 10 x 8" and 12 x 9" mounted toms and a 16 x 14" floor tom. Cymbals, hardware and matching snare sold separately.
- Bass drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 8", 12" x 9"
- Floor tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: Not applicable
- Total pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Blended
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Remo
- Finish type: Satin
- Country of origin: United States
The depth of maple with the tonal delicacy of rosewood. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.