- Product J20611
Porter & Davies BC Gigster Tactile Transducer with a Drum Throne Seat
- Write a Review
The Porter & Davies BC Gigster is a silent bass drum monitoring system which allows you to feel, hear and experience your bass drum like you neve...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A silent bass drum monitor to allow players to hear and feel their kick.
The Porter & Davies BC Gigster is a silent bass drum monitoring system which allows you to feel, hear and experience your bass drum like you never experienced it before. It consists of the finest Tactile Generator available, built into a Porter & Davies throne top, and uses bone conduction to deliver powerful, precise and nuanced reproduction without sound. Made from the same components as the flagship BC2 and BC2rm but with fewer features, this monitor has identical power and performance, giving you great connectivity to your drum kit whilst playing and recording.
Porter & Davies designed the lightweight and compact Gigster with the working musician in mind and many top pros enjoy its extreme portability. It is literally designed as a "plug in and play" and is astounding with both acoustic & electronic drums.
Drum throne base sold separately. Seat will accommodate any standard 7/8" diameter throne base.
Now available in both 115 volt (North America and Japan) and 240 volt models.
- Engine contains all electronics: Amp, preamp, I/O, protection circuitry, volume and tone controls
- Compatibile with MIDI kits
- Ultra-compact, lightweight design
- Includes two throne link cables (2m or 6.56')
- Handmade throne top
- Protective rubber bumpers
- 115v North American unit (240v for the world)
- Self-selecting combination XLR/JACK input
- Plug in an XLR for:
- Mic in: 600 ohm electronically balanced P2 hot XLRF
- Plug in a JACK for:
- Line in: 10K ohm unbalanced tip: hot
- Mic out: Hardwired parallel to mic in. XLRM balanced P2 hot
- Line out: Hardwired parallel to line in. XLRM unbalanced P2 hot
- Input gain:
- Mic: 0dB to +60dB
- Line: -20dB to +40dB
- Low Contour: +/- 12dB @ 55Hz shelving
- Signal Present indicator led, green: -30dB
- Signal Peak indicator led, yellow: 0dB
- Signal Limit indicator led, red: +12dB
- Max output: 150W RMS / 4ohm 0.05%THD 20hz-18khz +/- 2dB.
- Anti-thump and noiseless dynamic load protection circuitry built-in.
Call or click to order today!