- Write a Review
Say it with your hands.
The Remo Designer Series Key-tuned Djembe has great projection and resonance. Originally from West Africa, djembes have since become one of the most popular instruments in world music. Since as early as 500 A.D., djembes have been a part of social gatherings, warrior rituals, worship, healing ceremonies, and rites of passage. This djembe possesses a lightweight Acousticon shell that offers full resonance. It is durable enough to remain unaffected by changes in the weather. A protective heavy-duty rubber bottom increases this djembe™s durability. Beyond its great, full sound, the Remo Designer Series Key-tuned Djembe comes in a variety of traditional patterns and colors that match the drum heads for an outstanding visual appeal.
- 25" high x 14" diameter
- Skyn Deep head key-tuned
- Acousticon shell
- Durable and lightweight
- High slaps to deep tones
- Visually striking finishes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.