- Write a Review
Remo' Dorado Cajons are designed and handcrafted in California, U.S.A.
Designed and built in California using birch plywood, Remo Dorado Cajons feature high-quality compression springs with over 400 coils.
This cajon takes it back to traditional fixed frontplate construction. This process seals the drum completely and enables the bass tones to resonate naturally. This is only possible with Remo's patent pending Quick Wedge Snare System.
The Quick Wedge Snare System is designed to give you an extraordinary sound, with precisely measured coil spring length for the perfect tension that create an ideal bass and spring separation for a superior quality sound. Easily remove the Quick Wedge Snares and transform the Dorado Cajon Flamenco spring style cajon to a Peruvian cajon without springs in minutes.
- Birch frontplate and resonant box
- Patented Quick Wedge Snare System
- Removable coil springs
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.