- 446720 000859111 446720000859111
Remo Ergo-Drum Doumbek
Fabric Sapphire 9 in.
- Write a Review
The sleek contoured Remo Ergo-Drum System, based on a traditional Middle Eastern design, has an ergonomically designed counter hoop and bearing edge ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Advanced engineering makes this doumbek a standout.
The sleek contoured Remo Ergo-Drum System, based on a traditional Middle Eastern design, has an ergonomically designed counter hoop and bearing edge with recessed tuning that improves the way your hands and your entire body feel while playing the drum. 17-1/2" high x 9" diameter.
Traditional doumbek shells are made from metal, clay, or fired ceramic. Remo's doumbek shell combines the hardness of a ceramic bearing edge with the warmth of a baked clay drum shell into one using Acousticon drum shell material which is lightweight and durable. The Ergo-drum system is a light weight counter hoop and bearing edge that is robust enough to survive any outdoor drumming activity, educational program or professional tour schedule.
- 17-1/2" high x 9" diameter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.