- 442473 000000000 442473000000000
Remo Kid's Percussion Rain Forest Tubano
- Write a Review
The Remo Kid's Percussion Rain Forest Tubano represents a newly designed, modern version of the traditional conga drum. Inside is a special sound cha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great circle drum.
The Remo Kid's Percussion Rain Forest Tubano represents a newly designed, modern version of the traditional conga drum. Inside is a special sound chamber that amplifies the low tones of the drum. Unique cut-outs on the bottom allow the Tubano drum to be played while it is sitting on the floor. 10" x 22". Pretuned. Colorful rainforest design.
- Modern version of the traditional conga drum
- Special sound chamber amplifies the low tones
- Cut-outs permit play while seated on floor
- Colorful rainforest design
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Remo Kid's Percussion Rain Forest Tubano:
I use these for drum circles in my elementary school music classroom. I would have purchased tunable hand drums, but could not afford the price difference. My students love these. They are just the right size for smaller hands and the students have been successful in achieving the correct sound and technique expected of hand drums. I would recommend these for any teachers ready to add drums to the classroom, especially if you are on a limited budget.