- Write a Review
Always sweet tone and weather-resistant.
Offered in two large sizes, the conga and tumba. The Skyndeep Calfkkin pattern graphic drumheads provide rich bass and slap tones plus increased durability.
Remo Legendary Series with the Palmilla finish features a 30" drum shell height, with the same body shape as Poncho Sanchez congas.
As music trends change so does the playing styles of musicians. The top percussionists play a variety of music. Latin Salsa music is a perfect example of the trends where players are using one conga 11.75" and two tumbas 12.50" which produce a fuller bass, slap and open tones than the smaller sizes. Remo's Congas have a six point tuning Remo Radius Counter Hoop that enables precision tuning of drums in the new combination, 2 tumbas, 1 conga or 1 tumba and 2 congas. Shells are made in the USA of Acousticon 100% Recycled Wood Fiber.
The full-bodied Cuban profile produces fat salsa tones that project.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- Jazz Clubs
- Small Venues
Comments about Remo Legendary Series Palmilla Conga:
This a fine sounding drum. I have the Conga and Tumba. It's a tough drum great for traveling from gig to gig. The head is top quality.