- H75652 000002000 H75652000002000
Remo Legendary Series Salsa Deco Conga
11.75 x 28
- Write a Review
The Remo Legendary Series Deco Conga features a 28" drum shell height, with Remo's proprietary ACOUSTICON shell that's reinforced for maximum durabil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The large, round sound for salsa and other Afro styles.
The Remo Legendary Series Deco Conga features a 28" drum shell height, with Remo's proprietary ACOUSTICON shell that's reinforced for maximum durability.
A high-density rubber mold on the bottom of the drum protects the shell from impact in professional applications. Conga Guards, assembled on all tuning lugs, protects the drum from unwanted scratches. Chrome hardware, curved counterhoops and a comfortable carrying handle gives the drum a classic salsa look.
As music trends change so does the playing styles of musicians. The top percussionists play a variety of music. Latin salsa music is a perfect example of the trends where players are using one 11.75" conga and two 12.50" tumbas for fuller bass, slap and open tones than the smaller sizes.
Remo's Congas have a six point tuning Remo Radius Counter Hoop that enables precision tuning of drums in the new combination, 2 tumbas, 1 conga or 1 tumba and 2 congas. Remo conga shells are made in the USA with Acousticon 100% recycled wood fiber.
- Choose 11.75" or 12.50" diameter.
You'll be amazed at the sounds your hands make on these drums.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.