- H14086 000001001 H14086000001001
Remo Riq Frame Drum
Orange Fish 9 In x 2.38 In
- Write a Review
The Remo Riq features a narrower drum shell width of 2-3/8" and is manufactured with a sturdy yet lightweight Acousticon shell that provides a comfor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Mimics exactly the feel and sound of the Arabic original.
The Remo Riq features a narrower drum shell width of 2-3/8" and is manufactured with a sturdy yet lightweight Acousticon shell that provides a comfortable fit for your hand. The new "Orange Fish Skin" Skyndeep graphic drumhead with Ultratac delivers the feel and sound of an actual fish skin, and can be precisely tuned via its internal tuning system. A hex tuning key is included. You will be pleased with the light weight, balance, feel, and sound of this great new riq from Remo. The zils provide wonderfully crisp, yet warm and full tones.
You'll love the way this riq plays and sounds!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.