- 446794 000969153 446794000969153
Caldera Red 10 in.
- Write a Review
The Remo Tubanito drum produces authentic fundamental sounds like the quinto, conga, and Remo Tubano. It fits anywhere and is designed to be played o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Conga to go.
The Remo Tubanito drum produces authentic fundamental sounds like the quinto, conga, and Remo Tubano. It fits anywhere and is designed to be played on a table or mounted on a snare stand. Perfect as an add-on instrument to a drumset or percussion set-up in tight spaces.
The Tubanito is 3-3/4" tall with a 10" drumhead diameter and an overall drum shell diameter of 12", so it won't take up much room yet gives a big sound. The Tubanito is designed to be played on a table top, on your lap, straddled between the knees like bongo drums, or mounted on a standard snare stand.
Remo's Tubanito is an excellent add-on instrument for drum-set or percussion set-ups in tight spaces, as well as drum circle activities, percussion lessons and it can easily be muted for late night practice. It is ideal for educational world music programs where drum substitutions are needed.
Features Remo's Skyndeep drumheads with calf skin graphic, which is easily tuned with a socket hex key, and will stay in tune. Manufactured with Remo's durable proprietary Acousticon drum shell material and Ergo Drum System to give you the most comfort when playing.
- 10" diameter x 3-3/4" height
Fits anywhere and creates great Afro-Latin sounds. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.