- J45567 000000000 J45567000000000
Roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter
- Write a Review
If you love the feel of your acoustic kick, it’s easy to incorporate it into your TD-50K (or KV) setup using the optional KD-A22 converter package. O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add your acoustic kick to your V-Drums kit for added feel and presence.
If you love the feel of your acoustic kick, it’s easy to incorporate it into your TD-50K (or KV) setup using the optional KD-A22 converter package. Once fitted to your regular 22-inch bass drum, you’ll get incredible feel with Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics working alongside the acoustic shell, plus visuals that make a statement on any stage.
The KD-A22 package includes a front head and a batter side drumhead with a kick-pad sensor unit, plus metal hoop and shock-absorber cushions to retrofit your acoustic drum by exchanging its head and hoop.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.