- Product J16464
Roland PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor
- Write a Review
The Roland V-Drums personal-monitor family is the PM-03. Slim and stylish, this space-saving monitor adds a new dimension of sound for V-Drummers — i...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A pint-sized drum monitor to compliment any V-Drums setup.
The Roland V-Drums personal-monitor family is the PM-03. Slim and stylish, this space-saving monitor adds a new dimension of sound for V-Drummers — it’s the first 2.1-channel monitor in the PM Series, providing a clean, clear stereo image, plus low-frequency coverage. From thunderous lows to sparkling highs, the PM-03 will enhance your personal V-Drums sessions with full-frequency impact.
It’s the perfect match, aesthetically and aurally, for Roland’s HD-Series V-Drums, but all electronic drummers can plug into the PM-03 as well.
- Easy setup, small footprint
- A perfect match for any V-Drums and electronic drum/percussion systems
- Auto-standby after 30 minutes
Call or click to order today!
PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor
- Dimensions: 9-5/8" (243mm) x 9-5/16" (236mm) x 17-13/16" (452mm)
- Weight: 13 lb. 4 oz. (6 kg)
- 2.1ch total: 30W
- (STEREO 7.5W + 7.5W, WOOFER 15W)
- Nominal input level
- Input jacks
- Stereo miniature phone type: 0 dBu
- 1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu
- Speakers: 7.5 cm (3") Full-range x2, 12 cm (5") Woofer
- Enclosure: Bass-reflex type
- Controls: ON switch, VOLUME knob, WOOFER knob
- Indicator: ON/STANDBY
- INPUT jacks: Stereo miniature phone type,
- 1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R)
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Owner's Manual, Power Cord
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
- Needs More Power
Comments about Roland PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor:
This is a great personal drum monitor for electric drums or even on a return mix. It has a small footprint and nestles right between the pedals. It could use a little more power but when I cranked it up, it would balance the V-drum (TD-7) sound against the acoustic cymbals. The sound is clean even at maximum volume. A decent buy for the money!