- #584848 000000000 584848000000000
Roland SPD-30 Octapad
- Write a Review
The original Octapad PAD-8 changed the world of electronic percussion. By introducing a small, single-unit system with the capabilities of an entire ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portable, powerful, percussion pad perfect for your productions and performances!
The original Octapad PAD-8 changed the world of electronic percussion. By introducing a small, single-unit system with the capabilities of an entire electronic collection, the options were endless. Now the Roland SPD-30 Octapad builds on the traditional design to offer an Octapad that can keep up with contemporary musicians. The PAD-8 was only a MIDI controller but the SPD-30 has an internal sound bank with 50 unique kits from a full range of musical genres. This system also has 30 multi-effects along with EQ and 7 ambiance types. Customize these sounds with tuning, muffling, or pitch sweep. This system also features V-Drum triggering technology in which each pad functions as an isolated unit. As a result, each has the best, singular sensitivity. There is also the awesome capability of attaching 4 dual-trigger input pads and a hi-hat controller to create a compact drum set. The Phrase Loop Function allows you to use your SPD-30 Octapad to create layered loops and phrases. Up to 50 loops with 3 layers each can be recorded and saved on this device. The large, backlit pad and LCD lights enable you to easily see even in a club or on stage.
- 8 trigger pads with hundreds of sounds
- 50 drum kits
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Ambience with equalizer and limiter
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large, backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, roadworthy design
The Octapad SPD-30 is the most versatile Octapad yet! Order today!
- Pads: 8 built-in pads (Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads)
- Instruments: 670
- Kits: 50
- Kit chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect types: Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop: Phrases, 50; Parts, 3; Tempo, 40 to 260; Resolution, 480 ticks per quarter note; Recording Method, Real time; Maximum Note Storage, approximately 10,000 notes
- Display: 60 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD), Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- Connectors: Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Output Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4" phone type), Mix In Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), External Trigger Input Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB Memory Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 kOhms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
- Current Draw: 600mA
- Options: Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick Triggers (KD series), Hi-Hats (VH-11), Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD series), Pad Stand (PDS-10), All-Purpose Clamp (APC-33), Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T), Pedal Switch (DP-2), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6), Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30; V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, USB memory (Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 541 mm x 272 mm x 88 mm, 21-5/16" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Weight: 3.8 kg., 8 lb. 7 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.