- Product H68167
Roland TD-20X Percussion Sound Module
- Write a Review
The Roland TD-20X Percussion Sound Module brings together over 900 expressive, dynamic drum and percussion sounds plus 262 backing instruments, all p...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A mother lode of Roland's latest drum sounds with new ambience and V-editing.
The Roland TD-20X Percussion Sound Module brings together over 900 expressive, dynamic drum and percussion sounds plus 262 backing instruments, all powered by the TD-20X's advanced Variable Drum Modeling sound engine. The TD-20X is essentially identical to Roland's TD-20 with the TDW-20 Expansion Board added. The module has been further bolstered with more ambience settings, expanded V-EDIT capability, and an improved user interface.
A broader dynamic interprets the strength of your strokes with more sensitivity than ever, and faithfully reflects such subtle nuances of your performance as stick position and hi-hat control.
New V-EDIT features include snare buzz, kit resonances, improved virtual mic positioning, and subtle adjustments to layered sounds.
- Sound Generator: Variable Drum Modeling
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 Voices
- Drum Instruments: 920
- Backing Instruments: 262
- Drum Kits: 100
- Drum Kit Chains :16 chains (32 steps per chain)
- Ambience Parameters:
- Room Type (25 types), Room Size, Wall Type, Mic Position
- Room Shape Mixer Parameters: Volume, Pan, Minimum Volume, Ambience Send Level, Multi-Effects Send Level, Output Assign
- Effect Types: Pad Equalizer (each pad), Pad Compressor (each pad)
- Multi-Effects: 13 types, Master Compressor, Master Equalizer, Reverb (for backing part), Chorus (for backing part)
- Percussion Sets: 8
- Sequencer User Patterns: 100
- Preset Patterns: 150, Parts: 6
- Maximum Note Storage: approx. 20,000 Notes
- Tempo: 20 to 260
- Click Instruments: 20
- Display: 64 x 240 dots (backlit graphic LCD), 7 segments, 3 characters (LED), Trigger Level Indicator (LED)
- Faders: 8
- Preview Button: Yes
- Connectors: Trigger Input Jack x 15, Hi-Hat Control Jack (VH series, FD series), Master Output Jacks (L/MONO, R), Direct Output Jack x 8, Digital Output Jack (COAXIAL type, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit), Headphones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), Mix in Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT/THRU), Foot Switch Jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), CompactFlash Card Slot, AC Inlet
- Output Impedance1.0 kΩ
- Power Supply: AC 117V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz), AC 220 V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Power Cord
- Options, Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick Triggers (KD series), Hi-Hat (VH series), Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD series), Stands (MDS series), Cymbal Mount (MDY series), Pad Mount (MDH series)
- Width: 12-1/8 inches
- Depth: 10-1/8 inches
- Height: 4-3/16 inches
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The TD-20 is much more expensive than the comparable TD-12. The 20 obviously offers many more inputs and outputs which is great if you have a huge set. However, I think most folks can get away with the TD-12. They both have excellent drum modeling technology and comparable sound. I regularly use mine as both a MIDI in and the sound quality is definitely good enough to record with it straight. This is an excellent module but the TD-12 is just as good and about half the price...I ended up returning my 20 for the 12, and have been able to spend the saved money on other improvements to the set.