More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J09671 000000000 J09671000000000
Roland TM-2 Drum Trigger module with 2 BT-1 Bar Trigger pads
- Write a Review
Battery powered and small in size, the TM-2 Trigger Module provides a simple solution for enhancing acoustic drums with the creative versatility of e...Read More
A trigger pre-pack to bring hybrid versatility into your acoustic setup.
Battery powered and small in size, the TM-2 Trigger Module provides a simple solution for enhancing acoustic drums with the creative versatility of electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a wide variety of pads and drum triggers from Roland, while the ready-to-play pro sounds are optimized for augmenting live acoustic drums and extending the percussion capabilities of any drum set. Studio-quality multi-effects are on tap to process your kits, and you can even trigger your own custom WAV sounds, loops, and backing tracks via an SDHC card. By combining the TM-2 two Roland's BT-1 Bar Trigger Pads, it's never been easier or more affordable to create a powerful hybrid drum kit that blends acoustic and electronic elements together.
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- TM-2 Trigger module:
- Compact sizing
- Over 100 ready-to-play pro sounds
- Suitable for all genres
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs support both single- or dual-trigger pads
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Features effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Powered by batteries (4 AA) or included AC adapter
- Includes mounting plate to mount the TM-2 to hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering external sound modules
- BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad:
- Compact design
- Single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting
- Easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering from nearby drums and/or pads
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to set up and use
- Easy to understand owner's manual
- Attachable plate for back of the unit not great
Comments about Roland TM-2 Drum Trigger module with 2 BT-1 Bar Trigger pads:
I bought this unit after being on the fence about it for months. I was thinking about going with the SPD-SX sampling pad, but I really only wanted access to the aux percussion sounds for playing live and I didn't see the need to pay for the more expensive unit at this point.
There are many great preloaded sounds for claps, cowbells, congas, timbales, etc. and I have the ability to add my own sounds via the SD card slot.
I don't have current plans to use use the triggering for my drums, but if I do decide to do that, this unit will be ready to go. I'm aware of the Element sounds that will enhance my acoustic kit, and I might delve into that later. Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase.
- Was this a gift?: