- Product 490051
Roland V-Drums Lite with Monitor
- Write a Review
This convenient bundle pairs the Roland HD-1 V-Drums Lite electronic drum set with the compatible Roland V-Drums Lite PM-01 Drum Monitor.Roland HD-1 ...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
This convenient bundle pairs the Roland HD-1 V-Drums Lite electronic drum set with the compatible Roland V-Drums Lite PM-01 Drum Monitor.
Roland HD-1 V-Drums Lite
Roland's V-Drums are the most popular electronic drums in the world, but not everyone has the room or budget for a full V-Drums kit. Introducing the Roland HD-1. It's forged from the same technology as its predecessors, but it's much simpler to use. It's also incredibly quiet, thanks to the newly designed kick beater, cushioned tom pads, and snare head. The HD-1 electronic drum set is also conveniently compact and stylish--perfect for every home, school, studio, etc.--and it's priced for drummers on a tight budget. Most of the Roland HD-1's components are mounted on one stand for easy setup, transport, and a clean look. Just take it out of the box and play.
Small Price, Big Performance
It might look small, but the HD-1 V-drums sound and perform impressively large. With Roland's legendary V-Drum know-how at the core, this little drum kit is a dream for first-timer or casual players as well as for parents, since the volume level can be completely controlled via volume knob and/or headphones.
The HD-1 is equipped with an external input for connecting CD-players, iPods, and the like. Jam along with your favorite songs, and control the blend of music and your live drumming through headphones or an amplifier. The Roland PM-01 Personal Monitor (449782 - see customer products box) is an perfect monitoring system for hearing your HD-1 drums in full fidelity.
The HD-1 electronic drum set is a great way to enhance musical expression and enjoyment in your home. Used along with other popular instruments such as Roland's digital pianos, the HD-1 will serve as the nucleus for family fun and musical enrichment.
Roland V-Drums Lite PM-01 Drum Monitor
The PM-01 is small, great sounding, and affordable. It is an ideal personal drum monitor for home practice, and the ideal monitor for use with your Roland HD-1 Lite electronic drums.
Perfect for aspiring electronic drummers short on space and budget.
- Easy setup and operation
- Compact and stylish design
- Great sounds
- Compact and stylish design
- Optimized for HD-1 sound
- 15 W power output
V-Drums Lite with Monitor
- Roland HD-1 V-Drums Lite specifications
- Kit Configuration: kick pedal, snare pad, hi-hat pad, hi-hat pedal pad, three tom pads, crash pad, ride pad
- Drum Kits: 10
- Patterns: 10
- Controls: Five drum kit buttons, variation button, metronome button, volume knob, tempo knob
- Metronome: tempo (40--220), sounds (3 types), volume (3 levels)
- Connectors: output jack (stereo miniature phone type) (*1), headphone jack (stereo miniature phone type), mix in jack (stereo miniature phone type), MIDI out connector (5-pin DIN type), trigger cable connector (DB-25 type): (*1) output jack can be connected with headphones.
- Output Impedance: output jack: 100 ohms, headphone jack: 100 ohms
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: 300 mA
- Accessories: owner's manual, setup guide, video manual (DVD), AC adaptor (PSB-1U), trigger cable (prepositioned in drum stand), drum key, screwdriver, four screws for sound module, four screws for foot pipe, Roland sticker
- Roland V-Drums Lite PM-01 Drum Monitor specifications
- Rated power output: 15 W
- Nominal input level/input impedance: line in-6 dBu/20k ohms or greater
- Speaker: 4" (10 cm) full range
- Enclosure: bass-reflex type
- Controls: line volume knob, standby switch
- Indicator: standby
- Connector: line in jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- Power supply: AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 14 W
- Accessories: owner's manual, power cord, audio cable
- Size and Weight
- Width: 8 inches (202 mm)
- Depth: 7-3/8 inches (186 mm)
- Height: 17-3/4 inches (450 mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz. (3.4 kg)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Ok I swore I would never play programmable drums, but I just sat down and started stickin a display of these Roland HD-1s, I was impressed! They even can go double pedal and the pedals are included with it! Perfect for practice, but being who I am I would not play these drums out in any venue anywhere! My acoustics get that job, but I will set em up in the den and learn new songs as they come to me for preparation. I gave them a very high rating cause they sound so good, just not as good as my acoustic traps. Buy em get ya some quiet sticktime!
I've been playing drums for over 11 years now. I've never been a really big fan of electric drums, but this Roland kit has impressed me "BIG TIME." I'm about to purchase this exact kit. I tested one out. I would play it anywhere. So what if it's small. Big sounds come from small drums. I play rock-n-roll from the 60's to the 90's. I have limited space in my home to play, not to mention, Asheville has a ton of small clubs to play in where volume is an issue. It was hard to get the feel of the pedals because I like my pedals to move fluidly. I don't care what anyone says, They might be small, but "crank up the volume, and let the drums speak for themselves." Roland, You did you're homework when you designed this drum kit.
I purchased this kit because I live in a small community and needed to be able to practice in the wee hours of the morning. I was completely blown away by the realistic sound and "sturdiness" of the instrument. The kit is small but can withstand a reasonable amount of playing force. I weigh 190 and I have no problems with it's durability. Double bass setting is unbelievable. Great dynamics! The mp3 play-a-long feature is fantastic. Plug in your ipod and jam to your favorite tunes. The downsides are that the Roland PM-01 Monitor really sucks. There is no "uumph" to the thing. It sounds like a low to mid quality PC Speaker system at best. I purchased a powered speaker that really thumps and it much more satisfying. Also, the metronome is good but it does not tell you what bpm it is set to, only the click. Overall, it is a great kit for practice or even use to gig at a really small venues. Highly recommended to anyone who does not want to disturb anyone while they are playing. Throw on your headset and the kit is very quiet. Homerun Roland!