- H80984 000001001 H80984000001001
Roland V-Pad 10" Tom for TD-30KV Black Chrome
10 in. Black Chrome
- Write a Review
The PD-108 V-Pad from Roland is a 10" mesh head designed as a tom pad for the TD-30KV electronic drum set. It features dual triggers on the head and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 10-inch V-Pad with a mesh head for your toms setup that provides a dual-mount option for increased setup versatility.
The PD-108 V-Pad from Roland is a 10" mesh head designed as a tom pad for the TD-30KV electronic drum set. It features dual triggers on the head and rim for enhanced dynamics and rim-shot depth. The drum pad also includes a two-way mount holder that enables vertical or horizontal mounting on a Roland MDS series stand or available pipe tom stand. This tom pad also features an exchangeable black-chrome color shell wrap.
- Quiet mesh head and rubber coated rim
- Dual triggers
- Dual-mounting options
A quick and convenient expansion for your space-efficient Roland kit. Add it today!
- Width: 12 1/8"
- Depth: 12 1/2"
- Height: 4 5/8"
- Weight: 6 lbs 10 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.