- #J47234 000002000 J47234000002000
Sabian AA Mini Holy China, Traditional
- Write a Review
Designed with Chad Smith, all the volume, trash and cut of the Holy China is now available as a Mini Splash format. With its exaggerated high profile...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An effects cymbal that's a mini-monster of volume and cut.
Designed with Chad Smith, all the volume, trash and cut of the Holy China is now available as a Mini Splash format. With its exaggerated high profile, single line of holes and raw bell, the AA Mini Holy China cuts better than any other cymbal its size. This special design delivers the type of high-end white noise that is typically associated with larger cymbals. That's because more trash equals less tonal character and more white noise in the cymbal's sound resulting in boosted cut.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Splash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Heavy
- Bell: Large
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.