- #J43886 000001000 J43886000001000
Sabian AA Series Apollo Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
Yes, a pair of hats can be all of the above, and AA Apollo Hi-Hats are proof. Thin top over Medium-Thin bottom, and designed with sonic dirt and dryn...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 6,064 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
These hi-hats are articulate, fat toned and controllable.
Yes, a pair of hats can be all of the above, and AA Apollo Hi-Hats are proof. Thin top over Medium-Thin bottom, and designed with sonic dirt and dryness layered over the AA glass, you will be amazed Apollo Hats can be so articulate and so fat at the same time. Stomp on them, and you’ll swear that magicians in the Sabian Vault built a mini-kick drum into the foot sound.
With all this control, articulation and a volume level that blends the way you play it, you won’t want to get caught onstage without them. The versatility will surprise you—the fun will inspire you.
- Sizes (in):Multiple
- Material:Cast Alloy
- Cymbal Weight:Medium Heavy
- Country of Origin:Canada
- Added Value:No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.