- 446478 000000089 446478000000089
Sabian AA Tight Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
Clear ride and bell sounds remain bright and focused for clean, tight definition at all times.A combination of musicality and energy for sounds that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clear ride and bell sounds remain bright and focused for clean, tight definition at all times.
A combination of musicality and energy for sounds that are bright, bold, and explosive. Secret-process bronze shaped under 75 tons of pressure delivers inner strength and outer energy.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sabian AA Tight Ride Cymbal:
I've used a Sabian Tight Ride as my primary ride cymbal for the last 15 years. It's a really nice all-around ride, versatile enough to use in a variety of styles. This is a fairly bright yet controlled ride, the ratio of ping to wash is excellent, good for playing lightly for a jazzier style, but it opens up a lot if you hit it harder for a rock sound. The bell is *very* tiny, so if your style involves a lot of patterns on the bell then that would be a problem. The small bell would really be my only complaint with this cymbal.