- #H92301 000001001 H92301000001001
Sabian AAX Air Splash Cymbal Brilliant
10 in. 2012 Cymbal Vote
- Write a Review
The Sabian AAX Air Splash is a washy, cutting splash that really breathes. With six ¾-diameter holes in the 8" model, the AAX Air Splash incorporates...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A quick, cutting cymbal offering a hammered, lathed surface with holes for a new dimension of splash.
The Sabian AAX Air Splash is a washy, cutting splash that really breathes. With six ¾-diameter holes in the 8" model, the AAX Air Splash incorporates a raw bell with AAX hammering and lathing. This design results in a splash cymbal with biting tone, plenty of depth and an immediate decay.
This splash features a brilliant finish and is also available as a 10" model.
A breath of this splash will make a quick impression. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.