- Product J00555
Sabian AAX ISO Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
The AAX ISO Crash Cymbal by Sabian starts with a heavily hand-hammered raw bell and drilled six holes around the cup. Not only do the holes isolate t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A crash cymbal with a raw bell, unique drilled design and versatile tone.
The AAX ISO Crash Cymbal by Sabian starts with a heavily hand-hammered raw bell and drilled six holes around the cup. Not only do the holes isolate the bell from bow for pure, strong bell tone, they also allow it to sound lighter than it is. So you get the sizzle of a thin model with the strength, volume and projection of a medium-thin.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Explosive Attack
- Great For Everyone Nice
- Now I Want The 20" Model
- Quick Decay Loud Though
- Something Differntnice
- Very Different Unique
- I Cant Find Any Love It
- Great For Anyone
- Great Mic'ed
- Pro'sgigging Bands
- Recordingor Live
- Small Venues
Comments about Sabian AAX ISO Crash Cymbal:
THIS CYMBAL BLEW ME AWAY. I USALLY USE CRASHES THAT HAVE MORE SUTAIN,BUT THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED TO BALANCE MY SOUND OUT. BOUGH WITH OUT EVER HEARING,NOW I WANT THE 20" ALSO. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CYMBAL. I RECOMEND IT TO ANY ONE LIVE OR RECORDING. IF YOUR A HEAVY HITTER GET THE 20"! I RARLEY BUY CYMBALS NOT MADE TRADITIONALY,BUT HIS IS A GREAT SOUNDING CYMBAL,MIXES WELL WITH ALL MY CYMBALS AND I HAVE ALOT. TRY IT ,YOU'LL LOVE IT!