- H81008 000001000 H81008000001000
Sabian AAX Max Splash Cymbal Set
7 in., 9 in., 11 in.
- Write a Review
The Sabian Max Splash Set includes 7", 9" and 11" splash cymbals. This signature set of cymbals from Mike Portnoy is a creatively daring collection o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A trio of odd-sized splash cymbals from Sabian that offer a range of bright accents.
The Sabian Max Splash Set includes 7", 9" and 11" splash cymbals. This signature set of cymbals from Mike Portnoy is a creatively daring collection of sounds that pull you into the minds and music of one of today's great players. With an extra-thin weight and a glassy, cutting penetration for punch accents, this unique collection of cymbals pushes the limits by challenging all possibilities. Natural finish.
AAX Max Splash Cymbal Set
- Includes 7", 9" and 11" splash cymbals
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.