- Product 490445
Sabian HH Extra Thin Crash Cymbal Brilliant
- Write a Review
With a super quick response rate and a full and warm tone, this paper-thin Sabian crash cymbal is ideal for fast and punchy dark accents. Sabian's Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Warm, imaginative, and emotional cymbal sounds.
With a super quick response rate and a full and warm tone, this paper-thin Sabian crash cymbal is ideal for fast and punchy dark accents. Sabian's Hand Hammered cymbals speak with a musical darkness steeped in nearly 400 years of cymbal making history. Sabian artisans craft secret process bronze into soulful cymbals, rich with dark, traditional tone. It's a complex blend of sounds that comes together in a warm, musical mix capable of motivating the musician in any discerning drummer. Individually unique, the Hand Hammered crash is the cymbal with a sound that is a piece of art.
Paper-thin, yet strong and full-toned. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.