- #712976 000000000 712976000000000
Sabian HH-HHX Praise Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
This Sabian HH-HHX Praise Cymbal Pack comes with a 12" HH Splash, 13" HH Fusion Hats, 16" HHX Evolution Crash, 21" HH Raw Bell Dry Ride, and a free 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
No matter your form of worship, these sonically matched B20 Bronze cymbals will have you shouting 'Hallelujah!'
This Sabian HH-HHX Praise Cymbal Pack comes with a 12" HH Splash, 13" HH Fusion Hats, 16" HHX Evolution Crash, 21" HH Raw Bell Dry Ride, and a free 18" HHX Evolution Crash. They are constructed of B20 Bronze and have been sonically matched by Sabian to ensure complementary overtones.
Designed to work with most mainstream genres of worship music, these Sabian cymbals will perfectly accent almost any style.
B20 Bronze construction
Sound: modern/vintage dark
Cymbal pack includes:
16" HHX Evolution Crash
12" HH Splash
21" HH Raw Bell Dry Ride
13" HH Fusion Hats Free 18" HHX Evolution Crash
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.