- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian HH Performance Set
- Write a Review
- 583556 000000000 583556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This HH Performance Set includes a pair of 14" medium hi-hats, a 16" medium-thin crash, and a 20" medium ride.Tonally rich with dark, musically-compl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-hammered cymbals, hand-selected from The Sabian Vault.
This HH Performance Set includes a pair of 14" medium hi-hats, a 16" medium-thin crash, and a 20" medium ride.
Tonally rich with dark, musically-complex tones, HH offers the ultimate in vintage dark sounds. Individually crafted, each cymbal has a unique personality that lets you find your own one-of-a-kind sound.
HH is hand-hammered. Master cymbal-making artisans came to Sabian from Turkey's original world-renowned cymbal-making workshop when it closed its doors for good. Today, the legacy of their expertise and craftsmanship can be heard in the deep, dark, and musical tone of HH.
Every hammering artisan has a different style and touch, so the power and placement of their strokes will vary, meaning any HH you play will give you your own unique tone.
When you invest in HH cymbals you are choosing the world's finest hand-hammered sounds. When you select a sonically matched pre-pack, your setup has been personally selected by the specialists in The Sabian Vault.
14" medium hats
Warm, full-bodied responses are clean and musical
Solid stick definition
16" medium-thin crash
Mixes power and tone for explosive response and moderate sustain
A very musical ride
Smooth, warm, and woody stick response
Nice bell definition
These cymbals were selected just for you, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.