- #J26240 000001000 J26240000001000
Sabian HH Remastered O-Zone Crash Brilliant
- Write a Review
Sabian O-Zone design employs 2" holes to increase agitation in tone, bringing raw, dark and dirty bite to the HH O-Zone Crash. As a result, HH O-Zone...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sabian HH Remastered offers more hammering, complexity and tone.
Sabian O-Zone design employs 2" holes to increase agitation in tone, bringing raw, dark and dirty bite to the HH O-Zone Crash. As a result, HH O-Zone Crashes sound cleaner and more musical. Much like a remastered classic album is taken from the great to the sublime, HH Remastered adds complexity and tone to each cymbal, delivering unmatched sonic texture across the entire line.
Sizes & Purpose
Sizes (in): Multiple
Material: Cast Alloy
Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
Country of Origin: Canada
Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.