- #441323 000000287 441323000000287
Sabian HH Series Extra Thin Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
Full and warm response is soft and musical. Ideal for mallets and low-volume applications....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full and warm response is soft and musical. Ideal for mallets and low-volume applications.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sabian HH Series Extra Thin Crash Cymbal:
I bought this cymbal last year to replace my 16" vault crash which didn't sit well with the rest of my HH setup.This cymbal opens up to a fantastic crash and can be very subtle when needed.I have a HH 16" med thin as my main crash and this complements it perfectly. This will not slice your head off like my vault used to but it can sing like a bird in most musical styles.Being extra thin it's probably not for the heavy rock/metal guys but Phil Collins uses one of these in his current setup and has had one as his second crash for over 15 years.Highly recommended.