- #449527 000083000 449527000083000
Sabian HH Thin Crash Brilliant
- Write a Review
The Sabian Hand Hammered Thin Crash Cymbal features a full-bodied response that combines striking impact with a rapid decay rate. Sabian Brilliant fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A very musical sound that is low, dark and warm.
The Sabian Hand Hammered Thin Crash Cymbal features a full-bodied response that combines striking impact with a rapid decay rate. Sabian Brilliant finish cymbals are highly buffed and preserved under a clear protective lacquer coating.
Hand Hammered series cymbals speak with a musical darkness steeped in nearly 400 years of cymbal making history. They are warm, imaginative, and emotional. Sabian artisans craft with a secret process that turns bronze into soulful cymbals, rich with dark, traditional tone. It's a complex blend of sounds that come together in a warm, musical mix capable of motivating every discerning drummer. Each Sabian Hand Hammered cymbal sounds artistically unique.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.