- J32023 000001000 J32023000001000
Sabian HH Vanguard Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
Striking in appearance, Sabian's 14” Vanguard Hats deliver an ultra-smooth transition from a fat, meaty foot “chick” to a dry closed stick sound. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Infused with the low-decibel, smoky spirit of '50s Village Vanguard jazz.
Striking in appearance, Sabian's 14” Vanguard Hats deliver an ultra-smooth transition from a fat, meaty foot “chick” to a dry closed stick sound. They are completely raw on the bottoms, lathed only on the outer 2” area of the tops, and lined the rest of the way to the cup. They provide complex tone that blends exceedingly well, while offering enough power for mainstream sounds.
Drummers who prefer dark cymbals with fast responses will love the HH Vanguard line. Extra-thin and light, they provide an elegant, crystalline complexity of sound that is always musical.
- Sizes & Purpose
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): 14
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Small
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
The Vanguard of throwback sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.