- Write a Review
A signature crash cymbal from Sabian which features a dark, aggressive tone, a controlled wash for riding and a trashy sustain.
Designed for Jojo Mayer, the Sabian Fierce Crash Cymbal offers a thin crash speed and explosiveness with a raw, oriental aggressiveness and dirty tone of a chinese model. Brilliant finish.
HHX Fierce Crash Cymbal Brilliant
- 18" or 19"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Explosive Attack
- Rapid Decay
- Responsive Feel
- Jazz Clubs
- Large venues
- Small Venues
Comments about Sabian HHX Fierce Crash Cymbal Brilliant:
This cymbal was bought as a companion to my Sabian HHX-treme Brilliant Crash 19' and although it's considerably louder than that cymbal, they do pair well. Fast, Chinese-like attack smoothed out to make it like an Evo Ozone only with more sustain. Also I use for light riding, though anything too thick stick-wise will make it wash out. But a great loud crash, definitely for louder situations and those who dislike the harsh trashiness of a china.