- #H81057 000002000 H81057000002000
Sabian HHX Fierce Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
Designed for Jojo Mayer, the Sabian Fierce Crash Cymbal offers a thin crash speed and explosiveness with a raw, oriental aggressiveness and dirty ton...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature crash cymbal from Sabian which features a dark, aggressive tone, a controlled wash for riding and a trashy sustain.
Designed for Jojo Mayer, the Sabian Fierce Crash Cymbal offers a thin crash speed and explosiveness with a raw, oriental aggressiveness and dirty tone of a chinese model. Natural finish.
- 18" or 19"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Explosive Attack
- Full Crash
- Responsive Feel
- Smooth Trashiness
- Soft Feel
- Jazz Clubs
- Small Venues
Comments about Sabian HHX Fierce Crash Cymbal:
This crash is now normally one of my main "right in front of me" crashes so I can have easy access to it. This is because it responds well with a light touch or a hard hit without being overbearing. I have a 17 in. older Vault model, that was used when purchased (can't understand why it was discarded). Like unto HHXtreme and Ozone Crashes only smooth and not as loud of a peak volume, which helps with sound control. A nice trash crash that sounds pleasant.