- Write a Review
A series of complex, dark and dynamic ride cymbals from Sabian.
Modern players who thrive on exploring a new sonic range will love the dark, mature tones that rise Phoenix-like from the Sabian HHX Phoenix Ride. If that sounds too much like jazz to you, rest assured it's not. With the most cut in the collection, it's also the most consistent and controlled.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Ride
- Great Sound Dark Tone
- Any Type Of Music
Comments about Sabian HHX Series Phoenix Cymbal:
this cymbal is one of many on my kit, i have all sabian cymbals and this ride is amazing. i play all types of music, this cymbal is great for metal but can do good in jazz as well. the cymbal has a soft yet strong enough tone to cut through guitars and bass and what not. the name says it all. the cymbal is from the big and ugly series but is beautiful in look and sound.