- H81085 000001001 H81085000001001
Sabian HHX Zen China Cymbal Brilliant Finish
20 in. Brilliant
- Write a Review
The Sabian HHX Zen China offers a unique inverted design which makes this model easier to play when mounted flat. Traditional hand hammering is used,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This delicately designed china from Sabian offers a soft tang with a mild, slow wash and balanced feel.
- 20" HHX ZEN CHINA BRILLIANT
The Sabian HHX Zen China offers a unique inverted design which makes this model easier to play when mounted flat. Traditional hand hammering is used, followed by additional HHX hammering to flatten out the playing surface next to the bell. This multi-dimensional china offers dexterity that allows low volume riding on the bow or bell and high-volume riding on the edge. This model features a brilliant finish.
A china cymbal approved for both metal maniacs and zen masters. Order today!
- 20" only
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.