- #J32032 000001000 J32032000001000
Sabian XSR Series Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
A balanced, versatile pairing, Sabian XSR Hats offer focused, bright and crisp stick definition when closed, and a loud, articulate roar when played ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
The best bronze at the best possible price.
A balanced, versatile pairing, Sabian XSR Hats offer focused, bright and crisp stick definition when closed, and a loud, articulate roar when played rude.
XSR is not a budget series, but rather a line of smartly-priced cymbals that would not be out of place on any drum kit, on any stage.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Multiple
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.