- Write a Review
A series of complex, dark and dynamic cymbals from Sabian.
Crafted from pure Sabian B20 Bronze using trickle-down technology from award-winning Evolution and X-Plosion cymbals, Sabian's XSR delivers unprecendented sound and performance at a price designed to fit your cymbal budget. Thin with straight-ahead, focused sound, the Monarch delivers vintage look and feel, and fantastic crashability, at an unbelievable value.
Big & Ugly are a collection of unique cymbals from Sabian. They are big, dark, loose and dynamic —but most importantly, they are huge fun to play. Although the collection contains cymbals that span multiple Sabian cymbal series, they are all united by their great complexity, versatility and distinctive appearance.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): 14
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Heavy
- Bell: Small
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
A huge score like the cymbal you found in a garage sale. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.