- #J30504 000002000 J30504000002000
Sabian XSR Series Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Sabian 20" XSR Ride is a bold, punchy ride cymbal, ideal for most musical styles. A tasty balance of stick definition and tonal wash ensures a cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The best bronze at the best possible price.
- XSR RIDE
The Sabian 20" XSR Ride is a bold, punchy ride cymbal, ideal for most musical styles. A tasty balance of stick definition and tonal wash ensures a clean, musical sound at all volumes, with a mid-size bell for playing solid grooves.
XSR is not a budget series, but rather a line of smartly-priced cymbals that would not be out of place on any drum kit, on any stage.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Multiple
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.