- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schalloch Linea 400 Conga with Basket Stand
12 in. Tumba Natural
- Write a Review
- H71571 000002001 H71571000002001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Linea 400 Conga features stylish chrome plated hardware and comes with a height-adjustable chrome-plated basket stand designed to accommodate a p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Creates the whole spectrum of Afro-Latin sounds.
The Linea 400 Conga features stylish chrome plated hardware and comes with a height-adjustable chrome-plated basket stand designed to accommodate a percussionist standing comfortably. The attractive Siam oak shell features a hand-selected skin head and traditional tuning rim. Six fully tuneable lugs provide accurate, smooth tuning.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Beautiful Instrument
- Great Sound
- Well made
- Only A 12~~"~ Drum Not 13~~"~
Comments about Schalloch Linea 400 Conga with Basket Stand:
This is a very well made drum. Beautifully finished. Problem is that it is NOT a 13 inch Tumba as advertised. It is only a 12 inch drum. The head hoop is a problem when playing: it does not have a rolled edge - it is a straight edge and positioned too close to the playing surface. the result is that it beats up the hands of the player.