- J20501 000001000 J20501000001000
Schalloch Linea 50 Series 2-Piece Conga Set
- Write a Review
This 2-Piece Conga Set features stylish black hardware and comes with basket stands included. This set of congas includes a 10" quinto, and an 11" co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An outstanding entry-level conga set.
This 2-Piece Conga Set features stylish black hardware and comes with basket stands included. This set of congas includes a 10" quinto, and an 11" conga. These attractive Siam oak shells feature rims that have been rounded for comfortable, ergonomic play and the heads are made from authentic hand-selected buffalo skin. Lugs are fully tunable.
The black basket stands are height-adjustable to accommodate a percussionist standing comfortably. Available in black or natural lacquer finishes.
- 10"/11"" conga set (quinto/conga)
- Includes black height-adjustable basket stands
- Siam oak shells
- Rounded rims for comfortable play
- Hand-selected buffalo skin heads
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.