- J07132 000001000 J07132000001000
SCHLAGWERK Cajon Agile Base
- Write a Review
This Agile base model is part of Schlagwerk's new Agile Series, offering an exciting, new flexibly adjustable Agile string technology that gives thes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful bass with clear snare tones.
- Cajon Agile Base Natural
This Agile base model is part of Schlagwerk's new Agile Series, offering an exciting, new flexibly adjustable Agile string technology that gives these cajons the perfect attack. The fully bonded playing surface offers crisp high notes and a powerful bass along with clear but not too dry snare and bass separation.
Agilis is a Latin word meaning "easily moved". The word "agile" has developed from this in many languages as a synonym for energy, ease and liveliness. A fitting name for Schlagwerk's new cajon series. The technical core is formed by a removable element for creating an exceptionally fast and precisely responsive snare sound.
This sensitive attack is produced in the base & dual models using a snare carpet. In the pro models a flexible damping system combined with adjustable string tension ensures a very agile attack.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.