- Product J07133
SCHLAGWERK Cajon Agile Pro
- Write a Review
Schlagwerk's Zebra pro model sets new standards in terms of sensitivity and sound control, and provides a quick and clean attack for the high notes c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exciting cajon with adjustable string technology.
Schlagwerk's Zebra pro model sets new standards in terms of sensitivity and sound control, and provides a quick and clean attack for the high notes combined with the conventional rich Schlagwerk bass.
Agilis is a Latin word meaning "easily moved". The word "agile" has developed from this in many languages as a synonym for energy, ease and liveliness. A fitting name for Schlagwerk's new cajon series. The technical core is formed by a removable element for creating an exceptionally fast and precisely responsive snare sound.
This sensitive attack is produced in the base & dual models using a snare carpet. In the pro models a flexible damping system combined with adjustable string tension ensures a very agile attack.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.