- J15199 000000000 J15199000000000
SCHLAGWERK Roland Peil Signature Cajinto
- Write a Review
The playing surface of the Roland Peil Signature Cajinto, which is 2/3 rough, has proved ideal for playing with rods and brushes as well as with the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature cajinto with a multi-texture playing surface.
The playing surface of the Roland Peil Signature Cajinto, which is 2/3 rough, has proved ideal for playing with rods and brushes as well as with the typical hand-playing technique. Thanks to its 2inOne-Technique, a wide spectrum of sound can be achieved, ranging from originally Cuban sounds to banging rim - shots when used as a snare.
Cajintos combine traditional Cuban Cajon sounds with the highest manufacturing quality - "handmade in Germany". As part of the Cajon family, these instruments will enchant you with their smooth wooden playing surfaces and offer all the nuances of modern percussion sounds, from high, distinctive characters to rich bass sounds.
Floor stand sold separately.
- Beechwood playing surface
- 7-Ply alder resonance box
Call or click to order today!
- Dimensions: 10.62" x 10.62" x 11.81"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.