- J15180 000000000 J15180000000000
SCHLAGWERK Yambu Peruano II Skinwood Black
- Write a Review
With the new Skinwood playing surfaces, the symbiosis of modern cajon sound with a conga style of playing is brought to perfection with the Peruano. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The queen of Yambu drums, the Peruano.
With the new Skinwood playing surfaces, the symbiosis of modern cajon sound with a conga style of playing is brought to perfection with the Peruano. The wood and skin have the advantage of enabling a rich snare response, an extremely round bass sound combined with crisp slaps, which come into their own on the new Skinwood Peruano. Ideal as a full cajon substitute for the percussion setup.
Based on Cuban models, the second generation of Yamb¹ will inspire you with its new Skinwood playing surfaces. Thanks to its hybrid surfaces made of wood and stretched goatskin, this novelty in modern cajon construction offers a wide spectrum of sounds and a natural feel when played.
- Patented skinwood playing surface
- 7-Ply alder resonance box
- Handmade in Germany
Call or click to order today!
Yambu Peruano II Skinwood Black
- Height: 12"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.