- #K35555 000001000 K35555000001000
Scymtek Cymbals Xtreme Power Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Xtreme Series is just what you need for hard rock and heavy metal drumming. Don't be fooled by it's aggressive nature. Complex musical tones are ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An aggressive, powerful and loud crash that delivers tons of volume with versatility.
The Xtreme Series is just what you need for hard rock and heavy metal drumming. Don't be fooled by it's aggressive nature. Complex musical tones are abundantly available and ready to cut through high energy music with both clarity and power. Featuring a raw, unlathed bell for a penetrating voice combined with tighter lathing and a brilliantly finished bow to add cut and playability. Complex hand-hammering adds musical flavor that's typically left out of this musical genre. Create your own "wall of sound" with the Xtreme Series.
- Crisp, tonal sound
- Perfect for louder, more aggressive music
- Versatile enough for most genres
- Crafted in Turkey
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Bow
- Cymbal weight: Medium heavy
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.