- H93386 000000000 H93386000000000
Simmons SD1000 Drum Sound Module
- Write a Review
Developed as a companion to the Simmons SD1000 Electronic Drum Kit, the Simmons SD1000 Sound Module features 99 drum kits (55 preset, 44 user), 516 v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A module with a budget appealing to the working or hobbyist musician or producer.
Developed as a companion to the Simmons SD1000 Electronic Drum Kit, the Simmons SD1000 Sound Module features 99 drum kits (55 preset, 44 user), 516 voices, 210 songs and a large collection of classic sounds. The module is also loaded with rehearsal tools like a programmable metronome, an auxiliary input (for MP3 or otherwise), 10 trigger inputs and a headphone output for quiet rehearsal.
- Features 99 drum kits, 516 voices, 210 presets and 100 user songs
- Expanded sample ROM\
- Programmable sequencer with a 7-track capacity
- MP3, USB and MIDI connectivity
- 128MB of memory
- SD Card for external storage
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.